Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hey

Hey, so it's your good friend Sagmi putting myself out here again.

Those of you who know my previous work already know that I write about things a lot of people don't want to touch. This blog, then, is for those stories that not even the papers who are willing to touch me are willing to touch.

Here are the rules:

Everything in this blog is true. I'm not saying it will be absolutely true, or 100% true, but it is all true. Most of it will be about what I witness first hand, the rest will be from contacts I considered vetted and accurate, with as much follow up as I can manage. That said, I am not infallible and not everyone is honest with me. I will do my best and make corrections as they come.

However, in order to keep my own safety and sanity I will not be using the actual names of people and entities I come across. I'm not stupid enough to level that kind of accusation against me. This also goes with my own name, naturally. Place names may also be changed depending. Public places probably less so.

I make no promise when I'll update this, but hope to keep it frequent.
What I type here will not be up to publication standards, will be littered with my own voice, and probably not so put together as a proper story. Deal with it.

Those of you ready for the grim truth, read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment